Terms and Conditions
Confirmation of Identity
To prevent credit card fraud and protect the credit card holder from unauthorised transactions, we may at times request the customer to confirm
1- The credit card used for the transaction
2- Drivers Licence
3- Proof of address
4- Proof of payment.
For all Zip and Paypal verified Customer - Identification check is not required.
Delivery and Freight times
Once your order has successfully been processed and payment has been made, you will receive an order confirmation via email. We will generally dispatch your order within two business days after confirmation of ID
Delivery times vary depending on the product you have ordered and the delivery address
Deliveries typically occur within:
2-7 Business days for Capital Cities
7-12 days Business days for WA, TAS and NT
WE ONLY DELIVER TO THE MAIN ISLAND, ADDITION FREIGHT FEES WILL BE CHARGED IF THE ADDRESS IS ON ANY ISLANDS.
Delays may occur during holiday seasons, peak periods, extreme weather conditions pandemics or any unforeseen circumstances.
Returns and refunds
We do not accept change of mind.
However if the product is returned used, within 7 days with the original packaging, we may offer a store credit.
For returns of brand new products there will be a restocking fee for 15% on the product purchase price only.(excludes freight)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Bike Scooter City customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Bike Scooter City takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Bike Scooter City reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.